OEM and ODM are available for us, once received customized design product, will showed it to our Structural Engineer and Designer check first than give an final reply.
After further discussion with each other, sample are available for our customer. Sample delivery time: 7-10days, customized product need check than give a final reply.
Color temperature characterizes the impression of the color tone of light and is measured in Kelvins (K). The color of the light can be:
- Warm white - 2700-3500K
- Neutral light (or cool light) - 4000-4500K
- Daylight - 6000-6500K
This is the light energy emitted from the light source in a given solid angle, depending on the distance. Measured in lumens (lm).
It is the ratio of luminous flux and power consumption. Presented as lm/W. To determine the efficiency of the light source, divide the number of lumens per watts, which he consumed. For example, a 60 watt lamp is about 840 lumens and therefore its efficiency is 14 lm/W.
Color rendering index is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colors "realistically" or "naturally". Can take values from 0 to 100. HAIROLUX products are:
- CRI > 80 – for light sources that are intended for indoor use.
- CRI > 70 - LED spotlights whose use does not require very high precision color reproduction.
For all our product warranty three years, and some product customer need us offer LED bulb, the LED bulb warranty subject to negotiation between the two parties HAIROLUX does not provide commercial guarantee in case of damage caused deliberate change in the design of products, improper installation and improper use or storage, release, shock, moisture, wet (for products with a index of protection at least IP44), due to natural disasters and other external influences.
When you choosing fixtures for the bathroom, make sure they are waterproof. Note the index of dust and moisture protection - IP. Rating IP (Ingress Protection) means 'Protection' and is always followed by two signs. The first one indicates dust protection. Starting with 0 for no protection, it reaches a maximum of 6, which is fully protected against dust.
- 0 = No protection.
- 1 = Protection against solids ≥ 50 mm diameter.
- 2 = Protection against solids ≥ 12.5 mm diameter.
- 3 = Protection against solids ≥ 2.5 mm diameter.
- 4 = Protection against solids ≥ 1 mm diameter.
- 5 = Protection against dust (limited ingress without damaging the product).
- 6 = Complete protection against dust.
- 0 = No protection.
- 1 = Protection against vertically falling drops of water.
- 2 = Protection against drops of water falling at an angle of 15° from the vertical.
- 3 = Protection against falling water drops at an angle of 60° from the vertical.
- 4 = Protection against splash water coming from all directions.
- 5 = Protection against water jets.
- 6 = Protection from strong jet.
- 7 = Temporary immersion in water (-1 meter for 30 minutes)
- 8 = Continuous immersion (depth of 1 m for a time specified by the manufacturer).
The main reasons are that it will: Save money
- LED light sources use 90% less electricity than traditional. Users who switch to energy-saving light sources will pay less money for their monthly electricity bills for the same amount of light.
- Further savings are achieved through long life LED lamps (from 25 000 to 50 000 hours).
- LED lights consume less electricity, so lighting will require less non-renewable natural resources and will emit fewer emissions. In fact this is the biggest advantage of LED lights for the environment.
- LEDs are extremely durable and do not contain hazardous substances above permissible for electronic and electrical equipment. These facts make it safer for use in the variant relative to the other light sources.
LED lights have a much longer life than incandescent lamps. During servicing of LED lamps their light flow gradually decreases. It is assumed that when it dropped by 30% from the original, LED lamp has reached the end of its life. This is after 25 000 to 50 000 hours of operation.
Yes, halogen lamps of Class C are up to 30% more efficient than traditional incandescent lamps. If you need to buy a certain type of halogen bulb, choose one that is the most energy efficient, from higher energy efficiency class. You'll save energy and money by replacing halogen bulbs with LED or energy saving lamps.